- Additional information
The new TM260 takes the legendary performance of the B260 to your vessel?s transom. This top-of-the-line 1kW transom-mount brings crystal clear imaging to any of today?s fishfinders. The large 200 kHz element and the seven-element 50 kHz array are excellent for bait and game fish separation along with detecting ground fish holding tight to the bottom. The TM260?s high-performance mounting bracket is easy-to-install and has a streamlined shape that delivers high-speed performance up to 30 knots (35 MPH). All TM260 come complete with transom pro bracket.
- Blue-water trolling using 50 kHz
- Deep-water bottom and wreck fishing up to
800 m (2,625?)
- Top-of-the-line narrow-beam transom-mount
- Designed for bottom fishing
- Wide 19? beam at 50 kHz
- Narrow 6? beam at 200 kHz
- Interfaces to any 600 W or 1 kW sounder
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- Kick-up assembly locks in the ?up? position and will
not damage the transom
- Accommodates transom angles between 3? and 21?
- Urethane housing
- Boat Size: Up to 12 m (40?)
lowrance xSonic is the new 9 pin Black plug.
|To Suit Brand||
Lowrance XSonic, Furuno, Garmin