Lowrance HDS Live 9″
$2,549.00 – $2,799.00
Year after year, more fishing tour pros use HDS than all other fishfinder brands combined. HDS LIVE 9 is will carry on that tradition behind premium performance and support for the best collection of innovative sonar features available – from new Active Imaging and StructureScan 3D with Active Imaging to FishReveal and LiveSight real-time sonar – you will experience a new level of fishfinding performance with HDS LIVE 9.
Navigating to your favourite fishing spot or finding a new one has never been easier, behind the best suite of navigation features ever built into an HDS display – including pre-loaded with C-MAP Max-N map including coverage of Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and New Caledonia, expandable with optional extra C-MAP or Navionics charts.
- Additional information
HDS LIVE also simplifies your time on the water with on-screen text messages and call notifications and an intuitive user interface that makes HDS LIVE even easier to use.
Featuring a high-resolution 9-inch SolarMAX HD screen, HDS LIVE 9 provides industry-leading images that are always easy to see – from any angle, in direct sunlight or even through polarized sunglasses.
HDS LIVE delivers powerful fishfinding sonar with a high-performance, dual-core processor that produces smooth, lag-free operation, responsive touchscreen performance, and faster chart redraws and sonar updates.
*Navionics subscription required. See Navionics.com for more details
- Active Imaging 3-in-1 (CHIRP/Side/Down) sonar ready
- Active Imaging 2-in-1 (Side/Down) sonar ready
- StructureScan 3D with Active Imaging enhancements – Coming Fall 2018
- LiveSight™ real-time sonar compatible
- Smartphone notifications
- High-performance dual-core processor
- C-MAP Genesis Live onscreen mapping
- FishReveal Smart Target View
- High-resolution 9-inch SolarMAX HD multi-touch screen with the widest range of viewing angles – viewable even through polarized sunglasses
- Preloaded high-detail US, Australia, New Zealand or worldwide base map
- C-MAP Easy Routing, Navionics Autorouting capability
- Dual-Channel CHIRP – dual sonar-range coverage from the same transducer
- Live Network Sonar – cover more water and mark fish targets more clearly from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers
- SiriusXM Marine Weather and Audio compatible
- Wireless and Bluetooth connectivity
- Heat Map feature allows anglers to see trends in water temperature changes to quickly target key fishing areas
- Enhanced Surface Clarity lets you see more fish targets near the surface
- Quick Access Control Bar provides one–touch access to system controls
- Touchscreen control of MotorGuide Xi5 Trolling Motor, Power-Pole Anchors and Lowrance Outboard Pilot
- Radar and SonicHub2 audio server connectivity
- NMEA 2000 engine support
- Optional mapping upgrades include C-MAP, Navionics and more
Display Inc CMAP MaxN, Display Inc CMAP MaxN & 3in1 Transducer